Light conditioner refill | fine hair, detangling, co-washing
Fill your conditioner bottle at home with a biodegradable conditioner refill pouch. Ethical and sustainable, refilling saves you money, too. Our vegan Light conditioner is great for fine and straight hair types.
Directions for use
- Snip a very small corner of the pouch and carefully squeeze the conditioner into your 250ml bottle.
- Dispose of the biodegradable pouch in your regular or compost bin.
- Apply conditioner to wet hair.
- Use a small about a 10p-sized amount for short hair, more it it's longer.
- Distribute the conditioner between both palms and run through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
- Keeping the conditioner away from the scalp, comb it through all of the hair strands with a detangling comb (or fingers).
- Leave for at least one minute, to allow the active ingredients to adsorb.
- Rinse your hair well with warm water, until it no longer feels slippy.
Our refillable Light conditioner is a great for co-washing, too. To learn more, see our co-washing blog post.
To use as a leave-in conditioner: Best suited to hair types other than fine or straight hair. Apply a very small amount to the palm of your hand and rub your palms together to lightly coat them. Run your hands through the ends of towel dried hair and work through, avoiding the scalp. Leave to air dry where possible.
Our fragrances are created with essential oil blends. Choose from:
Floral – Geranium, Bergamot & Vanilla*
Citrus – Grapefruit, May Chang & Jasmine
Musk – Neroli*, Vetiver & Patchouli
*Fragrance oil (parfum) used within the blend.
What's in it?
Light conditioner with aloe vera, fractionated coconut oil, wheat protein, rice bran oil, camellia oil, detangling agent, pro-vitamin b5, olive emulsifier, paraben free preservative and essential oils.
INGREDIENTS (Floral): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein**, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Farnesol.
INGREDIENTS (Citrus): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein**, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Chlorphenesin, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Jasminium Officinale Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral.
INGREDIENTS (Musk): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein**, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, d-Limonene, Vetivera Zizanoides Root Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral.
*From coconut oil. ** Not gluten-free.
Sustainable packaging info
Biodegradable clear polythene bags containing an additive that accelerates the degradation process. In the unwanted event of littering, these pouches are scientifically-proven to biodegrade within 1-2 years.
- Meets BSI standard PAS 9017:2020 (biodegradability of polyolefins).
- Passes ecotoxicity tests and leaves no microplastics behind.
- Use within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Made with 30% recycled content (PPT exempt).
Packaged in a 100% recyclable cardboard box with paper label.
Is this the right product for you?