Thirsty Hair gift set | dry hair shampoo & conditioner
This pair quenches thirsty hair. Our popular and award winning duo – Shampoo bar and Treatment conditioner. Both moisturise dry hair to keep it healthy.
A great present for plastic-avoiders who want to look after their hair whilst saving the planet. Gift wrap option available.
In completely plastic free packaging. The Treatment conditioner comes in an aluminium tin that can either be refilled or used as a Shampoo bar travel tin when it's finished. Zero waste heaven.
Our Shampoo bars are plastic free, natural, cruelty free and vegan. They cleanse and nourish both hair and scalp with Aloe Vera and Mango Butter. Good for all hair types and they are 98% naturally derived and biodegradable. Hairy Jayne shampoo bars are pH balanced, so there's no need for an apple cider vinegar rinse after using them.
Hairy Jayne Treatment conditioner is very rich and full of nourishing and moisturising ingredients. It can be used either as a regular conditioner or as a leave-in and wash-off intensive masque so it is suitable for most hair types – especially hair that is dry or damaged.
Award winning products – our citrus Shampoo bar was Gold winner of the hair care category at the Freefrom Skincare Awards 2020. Our Treatment conditioner was awarded Gold in the FFSA 2021 and Silver in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2021.
50g Shampoo Bar (boxed) + 100ml Treatment Conditioner (in a tin).
- Saturate your hair through with warm water.
- Rub the bar directly onto your scalp or in the palm of your hand.
- Massage your scalp until it lathers.
- Rinse your hair and scalp well, until your hair feels squeaky clean.
To use as a CONDITIONER for dry and damaged hair:
- Apply to wet hair. After shampooing, squeeze as much excess water out of your hair as you can.
- Use a small amount of conditioner (about the size of a 10p piece for short hair, more it it's longer).
- Distribute the conditioner between both palms and run through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
- Keeping the conditioner away from the scalp, comb it through all of the hair strands with a detangling comb (or fingers).
- Leave for at least one minute, to allow the active ingredients to adsorb.
- Rinse your hair well with warm water, until it no longer feels slippy.
To use Treatment conditioner as a TREATMENT mask, for all hair types:
- Before shampooing, apply generously to mid-lengths and ends of dry hair.
- Leave on for at least 20 mins. It can be left on overnight (let it dry into hair before bedtime).
- Then rinse, shampoo and condition as usual.
Our fragrances are created with essential oil blends.
Floral – Geranium, Bergamot & Vanilla
Citrus – Grapefruit, May Chang & Jasmine
Musk – Neroli, Vetiver & Patchouli
Shampoo bar with sulphate free cleansers, mango butter, olive oil, aloe vera, green clay, palm free stearic acid, detangling agent and essential oils.
INGREDIENTS (Floral): Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Montmorillonite; Illite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Farnesol. *Palm-free
Treatment conditioner with wheat protein, rice bran oil, plum kernel oil, pro-vitamin b5, sorbitol (from corn), paraben free preservative and essential oils.
INGREDIENTS (Floral): Aqua, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Domestica, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Farnesol. * Not gluten-free.
All of the packaging is paper-based and recyclable. The Shampoo Bar comes in a recyclable cardboard box (FSC Mix 70%), the Treatment Conditioner in a reusable aluminium tin.
special features of our hair care products
(aside from being handmade by a hairdresser in bristol)
multi award winning
Our shampoo bar won Gold in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards 2020 and Treatment Conditioner won Gold in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards '21 and Silver in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards '21.
super sustainable packaging
Our products are all sustainably packaged in materials that are either reusable, easily recyclable or biodegradale. We avoid plastic wherever possible.
free from nasties
Sulphate free, palm oil free, paraben free. Handmade with biodegradable ingredients and fragranced with essential oils.
vegan and cruelty free
Our ingredients are never animal derived. Our products are tested on humans only.