Flower water | organic lavender for hydrating + soothing
Refresh your hair and soothe skin and scalp with this all-in-one botanical flower water. Lavender is renowned for its relaxing and calming properties. Organic Lavender Flower water hydrates your tresses and balances, soothes and cools sensitive skin. A great pillow mist, too, to help you drift off to sleep.
Directions for use
Organic Lavender Flower Water can be used many ways. This scented hydrolat will hydrate your hair between washes, give it a soothing burst of lavender scent and provide aromatherapeutic benefits. Hydrolats can be re-applied whenever needed throughout the day and won't build up or weigh hair down.
Organic Lavender Flower Water for hair care:
• Spray flower water into dry hair whenever you'd like to wet and refresh your hair style (especially great for curly hair).
• Apply to your scalp any time to cool and soothe any irritation.
• Use flower waters as a refreshing fragrant hair spritz after exercising, or in hot weather.
• Spritz into your hair or use as a pillow mist to help you drift off to sleep.
Organic Lavender Flower Water for skin care:
• Use as a facial toner by spritzing onto skin (avoid the eyes) or dampening a cotton pad. Pat gently into skin and allow to dry.
• Use it as a refreshing facial spritz after exercising, or in hot weather.
• Mix with your favourite cosmetic clay (eg. french green clay, kaolin clay, rhassoul clay) to create your own simple DIY face mask.
Naturally lavender scented water. Produced during the steam distillation of lavender essential oil. Hydrolats contain miniscule amounts essential oil allergens and are considered safe for sensitive skin and those seeking 'fragrance free' products.
What's in it?
This single-ingredient spritz is a pure hydrolat produced during the steam distillation of UK grown lavender flowers and is a multipurpose product. Organic Lavender Flower Water has just one ingredient and is completely preservative free.
INGREDIENTS: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water.
Available in 100ml bottles with the option of 'with spray lid' or 'non spray lid' – which is an aluminium lid instead of atomiser spray. Choose 'non spray lid' if you have purchased a spray before and kept the spray lid.
Sustainable packaging info
Re-usable or 100% recyclable aluminium bottle. Choose either a re-usable spray lid (easily screws off to reuse) or plain aluminium screw lid (plastic free).