Treatment conditioner refill | dry or damaged hair
Save plastic waste and money by refilling your conditioner bottles. Refill your bottle at home with a biodegradable Treatment conditioner refill pouch.
Our award-winning vegan Treatment Conditioner is our super strong conditioner that can also be used as a hair mask. Perfect zero waste hair care for dry hair when paired with a Shampoo bar or refillable Shampoo concentrate.
Directions for use
- Snip a very small corner of the pouch and carefully squeeze the conditioner into your 250ml bottle.
- Dispose of the biodegradable pouch in your regular or compost bin.
Treatment conditioner can be used either as a heavyweight moisturising conditioner or as a leave-in treatment mask.
To use it as a CONDITIONER for dry and damaged hair:
- Apply to wet hair. After shampooing, squeeze as much excess water out of your hair as you can.
- Use a small amount of conditioner (about the size of a 10p piece for short hair, more it it's longer).
- Distribute the conditioner between both palms and run through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
- Keeping the conditioner away from the scalp, comb it through all of the hair strands with a detangling comb (or fingers).
- Leave for at least one minute, to allow the active ingredients to adsorb.
- Rinse your hair well with warm water, until it no longer feels slippy.
To use it as a TREATMENT mask, for all hair types:
- Before shampooing, apply generously to mid-lengths and ends of dry hair.
- Leave on for at least 20 mins. It can be left on overnight (let it dry into hair before bedtime).
- Then rinse, shampoo and condition as usual.
Our fragrances are created with essential oil blends. Choose from:
Floral – Geranium, Bergamot & Vanilla*
Citrus – Grapefruit, May Chang & Jasmine
Musk – Neroli*, Vetiver & Patchouli
*Fragrance oil (parfum) used within the blend.
What's in it?
Treatment conditioner with wheat protein, rice bran oil, plum kernel oil, pro-vitamin b5, sorbitol (from corn), paraben free preservative and essential oils.
Free from sulphates, silicones, phthalates and parabens.
INGREDIENTS (Floral): Aqua, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Domestica, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Farnesol.
INGREDIENTS (Citrus): Aqua, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Domestica, Sorbitol, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Chlorphenesin, Jasminium Officinale Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene.
INGREDIENTS (Musk): Aqua, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Domestica, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, d-Limonene, Vetivera Zizanoides Root Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral.
Sustainable packaging info
Biodegradable clear polythene bags containing an additive that accelerates the degradation process. In the unwanted event of littering, these pouches are scientifically-proven to biodegrade within 1-2 years.
- Meets BSI standard PAS 9017:2020 (biodegradability of polyolefins).
- Passes ecotoxicity tests and leaves no microplastics behind.
- Use within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Made with 30% recycled content (PPT exempt).
Packaged in a 100% recyclable cardboard box with paper label.
Is this the right product for you?